Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Tuesday

I promise I haven't decided to just post a blog on Tuesday but that is the way it is working out. I have had an incredible morning as I have been studying and planning for the fall. I know that's along way ahead to plan for someone like me. We have about 3 months to join together in prayer and ask the Lord to use us in the harvest of lost people. Starting in the month of October we could possible see the greatest days of Emmanuel Baptist Church. You may not see it now but I'm praying for God's vision to be accomplished through us at Emmanuel.

Have you ever waited for something that you could not see, but you just knew it was gonna be Great! That's how I'm feeling today. I love how the Lord knows just when to deliver!

I have had the opportunity lately to spend some time with our oldest son Tanner as we have traveled around together going to his American legion baseball games. It is amazing to me how fast he is growing into a young man. I am afraid he is just like his dad, not perfect, but I want everyone to know including him that no one could be more proud of a son than me. I love you Tanner you are a winner!

No comments: