Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things are good

Hey all is well at the Murray house. Just keeping the road busy with ballgames and summer activities. Tanner recently made the American Legion Baseball team in Paragould and is having the opportunity to play with 2 other boys from Piggott, they are having a fun time. Johnna is in summer school so she is busy studying by the pool when she gets a chance. We had my brothers little girl Monday night so we just did what she wanted to that night, it was a fun night. Logan and Ethan are staying busy in the yard mowing business while Tanner is making his money being a lifeguard. If you are running low on cash the Murray boys can help you out. I just finished doing some mowing myself around the church and out where we keep our horses, I love being outside. The weather has been really nice today I hope all of you get a chance to enjoy it just a little bit.

I hope all of you folks from Emmanuel know that I'm praying for you.

No comments: