Friday, June 6, 2008

Plans for the weekend

Hey it's Friday been to Imboden, Ar to pick up youth at camp. Sounds like the kids had a super time. One of Tanners friends gave his life to Christ last night and everyone is pumped about that. I am really looking forward to kicking off a new sermon series this weekend "One Prayer" there are now over 1300 churches participating together in this incredible joint event. I want all of you to check out the website www.oneprayer.com and stay up to date with what is going on for the next four weeks. I will let you know that if you would like you can join several hundred people this Tuesday as we fast together drawing even closer to God than you are right now. Remember you don't have to go all day without a meal, maybe you can start by leaving out lunch and spending that time talking to the God who made you, let him fill you. I hope you can be a part of this weekend at Emmanuel. Great things are coming for all ages. Hang in there!

Well it's time for some baseball, Tanner is playing in West Memphis tonite and I am so looking forward to watching him and his teammates get after it. I love baseball!!!! We are about to hit the road, we are gonna stay all night with Johnna's parents and be back at it tom morrow for a double header. Coach says if we are good we might get to catch a redbirds game tomorrow, WOW! Pray for me, sports is one of the best ways to loose your salvation. (wait, I'm Baptist I can't loose my salvation, I meant to say backslide. lol) Busy weekend, oh yeah my niece is spending the night with Johnna so it's gonna be a girl night I'm sure. Love all of you!

No comments: