Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Looking forward to the summer




Busy day in Piggott! I have been working on this weekends teaching and I am real excited about joining with 1200 other churches this weekend as we talk about One Prayer. If you could ask God for one thing for this church, what would it be. We may have several different ones but this week I will be sharing one of mine. For the next 4 weeks we will be in a series call One Prayer. I encourage you to check out the website http://www.oneprayer.com/ . Don't miss this week it's gonna be the beginning of something wonderful.




Just to let you know that the most famous preacher in Branson, Mo will be at Emmanuel on June 22 at 6pm. All I know is that his name is reverend Cecil and he preaches at the Pierce Arrow show. Come see it to believe it!

No comments: