Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back from Oklahoma.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately, but me and Ethan (our youngest son) just returned from a trip to Grove, Oklahoma. We had a wonderful time! Ethan was invited to a junior young pro team roping school. It was a lot more than roping. The kids were involved in great bible study 3 times a day and were able to hear quality bible teaching. The purpose of the camp is to raise up a generation of young cowboys and cowgirls who not only compete in rodeo but share their faith and live their life by the word of God. I was impressed with the entire 3 day camp. I love it when people have prepared and excellence shows and that's what happened.

Ethan was the runner up winner in the Camp Championship Team Roping. There were youngsters from Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Oregon, and Missouri. Ethan and I met some fine folks that we will never forget. We really are living the abundant life!

1 comment:

by Troy Gramling said...

Congrads guys...Will be praying for you this weekend...Troy