Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Game Day.

Today is going to be another Great day. I am on my way to pick up Rudy for breakfast but before I do I just wanted to write a few lines and encourage all of you this morning. I have spent the last few days with what I have diagnosed as a ear infection today I'm going to see if I am right, (i'm going to the dr.) I haven't been able to hear very well out of my right ear and it is driving me crazy. I take so many things for granted how about you. My hearing has been one of those. This little health issue has caused me to wake up and give thanks for all the abilities that I do have. I don't want to waste the God given gifts such as hearing and speaking that God has given me so today I am going to try my best to lend an ear to someone who needs to talk (my left one) and use my mouth to speak encouragement to someone. Why don't you do the same. Let me know how it goes.

Oh yea, Game day! Tonight the Murray boys have a basketball game at Hoxie and I am fired up about watching them play. I love my life and all of you are a big part of it.

Don't forget to come and see the transformation of that sad Christmas tree this Sunday you will be WOWed!!!!!!