Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not feeling well.

That's right it's almost Christmas and I don't feel very good. My dad always gave me good advice and it was this "you'll feel better when it quits hurting" what's hurting is my head. Please pray for me to get better. Thank you.

I do hope all of you are doing fine and looking forward to celebrating Christmas. If you would like to start early you can attend one of my good friends Troy Gramlings church services live on the Internet. They start tomorrow night (Thursday) at 6pm our time. You can just go to www.flamingoroad.org and click on the Internet campus and enjoy the entire service. If you attend let me know what you think. Don't forget about our services at Emmanuel this weekend we have a wonderful musical drama that will be presented by our choir and drama team.

I hope to see you all this weekend at church.

Kevin

2 comments:

by Troy Gramling said...

thanks for sharing our Christmas service times...

by Troy Gramling said...

Hope you are feeling better...Praying for your services in the morning..Merry Christmas!! ....Love You Bro..