Friday, December 14, 2007

So good to be missed

I'm sorry to all of my faithful readers about the 2 day absence but I have been away from my computer. We are preparing for our first open house in some time. The Murray home is going to be opened up for the World to enjoy. This Sunday from 3pm until people quit coming we are going to open up our home to everyone that would like to stop by and visit. We are so proud of the home that Emmanuel provides for us to live in. The Murray family wants everyone to know how much we love and appreciate all that you do for us.

I do hope to see all of you this Sunday morning as I share about The Ultimate Gift. There is a lot of excitement in the air right now so you do not want to miss what takes place this weekend. Call someone and have them meet you at church this week. We are going to have hot apple cider in the foyer this week so come early and enjoy some time with friends.

See ya Sunday.

No comments: