Friday, December 7, 2007

Something I enjoy


For those of you who may not know, one of the things that I enjoy doing when I get the chance is team roping. I started as soon as I moved to Piggott over 12 years ago. The horse that I am riding in this picture is a horse that Wade Harris trained and we eventually bought after someone else had him. (I am the one in front, Wade is the one behind the cow) I have had so much fun over the past 12 years learning to rope and ride. I still have a long way to go but I am having fun. I said all that to say that tomorrow I am going to Jonesboro to compete at a roping and I may not get back in time to blog so I just wanted all of you folks to know where I was and why I hadn't blogged. I'm looking forward to it, I'll let you know how I do. See you Sunday!

No comments: