Thursday, February 8, 2007

At Sea!!


Well we are headed home, I love that word HOME! It was a Great day yesterday, the best yet. We are truly having the time of our life. For example this morning we slept in and had room service bring us our breakfast. We ate breakfast out on our own private balcony overlooking the ocean. It was the first time I can ever remembering eating breakfast in a robe. (that is a real donkey in the picture) Today will be rough on me because all I can do is eat. They are having several activities, I think I am going to be in the free throw shooting contest this afternoon, while Johnna will be getting her hot rocks massage in the spa.
Last night we went to a Broadway musical, and then turned in for the evening. I always wanted to take Johnna to a Broadway musical, and it was very entertaining. We have made great friendships with two other couples. They are both retired and we have supper with them every night. Tonight is a formal meal so I hope to post some nice pictures tomorrow. Tonight Chrarles will be doing a concert and we are really excited about that. We are also going to be able to meet Dr. Jeremiah today. He has preached some wonderful sermons. I must confess though that God has spoken to me more in my quiet times that even during the services. It has been wonderful to just be still and know that He is God. I am so looking forward to getting home and sharing God's word with all of you. Thanks again for this wonderful time of rest relaxation.
Hey boys mom got you that special gift yesterday, I promise nobody else will have one. ( I don't think) I really miss you and the next two days are going to be a long because I really miss you. I know that you are in good hands. I love all of you! I'll talk to you later. Send me a COMMENT if you have time.
DAD

2 comments:

Karen said...

Okay, stop rubbing it in-a concert with Charles B, meeting Dr. Jeremiah, rock massages, eating, and fun filled activities! I have to say I might be a little jealous. Just kidding. I know it has been so much fun. I also know you both and you are probably ready to head home now. A week away from our kids is almost more than I can take too. Let me tell you about reality--it is like 32degrees back in the real world of Piggott. So you better soak up the last bit of warmth you can. One more thing while I am thinking about it. DON'T forget to tell the front desk (or whatever they call it on a ship) that you have transfer vouchers from the ship to the airport and you MUST be one of the first off the ship because your flight LEAVES at 12:00. We'll all have to get together when you get home and hear all about the week. Miss you both.

Keith & Karen

Sherry said...

What's up with the donkey? Does he just wait around for pictures?? :) I like the sign as the back drop. hmmm. lol.
You look relaxed and refreshed.
Have a great last day and good flight home. And yes, it is COLD here.