Monday, February 5, 2007

I made it through another night!

It was AWESOME! Johnna and I had to dress formal last night for supper. (steak and crab legs and shrimp, and cheese cake, and watermellon pie, and ice cream and cappacino) It felt like we were in high school getting ready to go to our Sr. Prom. (we didn't dance though, that's tonight)
Johnna was looking Great and I was looking weird, I haven't seen one pair of cowboy boots on this boat Ethan. After supper we went to a Branson style show in a beautiful theatre . It was old time rock n roll and it was fun!! We have met a couple from Arizona, they are retired and are celebrating their 50 wedding anniversary. We love them they are so much fun.

As I sit here typing I'm looking out at the ocean and a beautiful sun shinny morning. The only thing that's ruining it for me is watching all these healthy people jogging and walking. I am feeling kinda of bad, I plan on walking all day because we are going shopping in Cabo San Lucas. Let me know if i can get you anything.

Well that's the latest report from the titanic posidan adventure cruise line. Hey Wade you would love it if you just didn't go outside!

Last of all let me say hi to the boys! We miss you so much and I still cry at least once a day but I aint comin home yet. Believe it or not I am really having the time of my life. Love you boys work hard in school and be good! I might even have mom buy you a $3 t-shirt in Mexico!
I almost forgot to tell you that I went to the biggest super bowl party ever, I never seen so many Colts fans in all my life. How about them Colts! Hey Logan mom said she thought she heard you screamming one time! It was an ugly game but a great win. Hey Dave do you believe? Gotta go ya, My bride is suppose to meet me for breakfast on the 6 floor and I don't want to be late. Talk to you tonight. (we are about 4 hours behind you now, keep that in mind.
To everybody who made this trip happen, (i'm crying) Thank You so much!

Love ya,

Kevin

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Sea Dogs,

I have just now figured out that I can leave you a comment. I am so excited. I hope you are having the most wonderful time. As we watched the Super Bowl game I thought of you both-just think there are not many people who can say they experienced a Super Bowl Game the way you got to this year. There probably wasn't even enough food at the Super Bowl Party! My prayer is that you both will have a little R & R, be spiritually renewed and not get sea sick. Enjoy every minute of the food, fun, but most of all being surrounded by God and his people. From what I hear, the boys are in good hands. I know that part is hard for you. I'll pray about that too. God has a plan, may this be a time you both can spend with God and let him minister to you.
We love you guys!!

Keith & Karen