Friday, February 9, 2007

Last day on the titanic!




Hey everyone we are coming home soon. We have one more day to live it up and that's what we are going to do. We went to breakfast early and I ate as much as I could. (gotta get your moneys worth) The picture is from last night at the dessert extravagaza. It was a very formal evening (I fit right in) Ha. I couldn't even pronounce the menu. Did you know that they eat snails and just give it a fancy name? I stuck with what i Know meat and potatoes. (i did eat lobster tail) Is it just me or does my coat look a little snug. It must be the way the picture was taken. I walked about 7 miles yesterday looking for my lovely bride. She was basking in the sun pool side. It takes 3 laps around the boat to make a mile. (that's a big boat) Gotta go talk to you later.
Kevin

2 comments:

Melissa said...

To the Titanic Sea Dogs,

I hope this week was more than you could have imagined. I have had a great time writing to ya'll. The pictures of you both show how precious you guys are, that we have missed ya and can't wait to have a party at the Murray house when you return. Have a safe trip home.
Reality is the weather is 20's and 30's cloudy just down right blah. EBC has missed you both and your return is much wanted. Continue the fun until the end. Until Sunday.

Love you guys,
Lambert and Melissa

PS: About those boys, I told you they are having to much fun and to busy. Hopefully they will find time to write before your return.haha

Karen said...

Well, this is it. You will be back in St. Louis tomorrow night at this time and on your way back to Piggott. Thanks for letting all of us take part and peek into your dream vacation. This has been so much fun for us too. Can't wait to hear all about it. We can't wait for you to be home Sunday. If it makes you feel any better, Keith saw Ethan at Country Mart with your mom. We saw Tanner and Logan tonight at the BBall game. All is well. I think they really have had a fun week too and I know they missed you. Take care and drive safely home.

Love,Keith & Karen