Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Vendors, Vendors, Vendors!!!!!!







Good afternoon everyone, especially the Murray Boys! Today was the hottest day so far! It was about 82 degrees, felt great out on the beach. Speaking of the beach i have never said no thank you so many times in an hour in my life!!!!!!! The vendors were relentless to say the least, but I did manage to get a few bargains. (when Johnna would keep her mouth shut) The little sales men would say "you break my leetle beesness " when I would make an offer. They always say "I make you a Good deal" I would say NO DEAL! It was really kinda of fun.






Before we went to the beach we took an open taxi on a private tour of Mazatlan. Very beautiful drive and very relaxing. We then took in all the flea markets, the fleas were still hopping. We were able to buy a few things at a good price. When rested at Mc Donalds and had a ice cream cone before we headed back out on the town. It's been another wonderful day. Hey boys tommorrow we are going to pick you out an Awesome gift that we have been looking at all week!! I promise no one in Piggott will have one!!! You will be soooo COOL!! Well Mom's turn I love all of you very much I praying for all of you and I am very excited about coming home and starting our Revival!!! Somebody let me know how Cowboy church goes! Love Ya!!
OK my turn, this is Johnna!
We did have another great day, just not as relaxing as yesterday because of the vendors. I have to tell you that my little kind and naive heart breaks everytime Kevin tried to jew them down, but when I saw the children asking for "One dollar" I almost started crying. See the photo at the top, we stopped and gave some money to the mother and the little girl who told me she was 4 let me take my picture with her. I gave her and her little brother some lifesavers and prayed for them as we walked away.
As you can see, we figured out how to send pictures and we will be sending more in the future. (And we have a bunch with us together, Karen!:)
We've got to go and get ready for church. I love you all! Boys, I have been praying for you and I miss you every day! Please check on our critters, I don't want to come home to malnourished pets!
Tell Grandma and Grandpa hello for us, we love you!~
Johnna



3 comments:

Karen said...

Hola Amigos. Que Pasa. No Esta Enfermarse? Pasarlo bien tiempo? No beber el agua!
(Hello Friends. What's up. Don't get sick. Have a good time. Don't drink the water!)
It looks like you are having a great time! The pictures are great. Kevin, you are just like Keith always trying to get a deal! Sounds like Mazatlan was beautiful too. You can't take an open taxi ride just anywhere! And McDonalds-my favorite you know. Isn't it amazing that you get back on the ship, wake up and you are in a totally different place. Johnna, I know you have fallen in love with those kids too. You are a great MOM. Tomorrow it's Puerto Vallarta. This is your last chance Kevin to get Johnna on a horse! You need to do the horseback riding on the beach. Puerto Vallarta is suppose to be the best stop-live it up and enjoy!! Have you been having Bible study/church? I know that has to be great too. Love you guys and miss ya.
Keith & Karen

Tanner and Logan said...

Hey mom and dad hope yall are doin good. We miss you and my ipod. LoL. j/k. I hope yall have fun on the rest of the trip. We'll keep in touch just make it back safe!!

Love yall,
Tanner and Logan

Melissa said...

WOW! I loved the pictures, almost forgot what you all looked like. haha! Sounds like Mazatlan was great too. I think the next stop will be the best of all. Send more pictures when you get the chance. I also want you guys to do the horseback riding on the beach. We may never see Johnna on a horse again. That little girl Johnna was beautiful, and I'd be just like you, my heart would break for them. The boys all bailed out on the Rocky Movie then when I got to the show I noticed I had a voice mail. I checked it and it was Linda telling me Logan had changed his mind and wanted to go if I hadn't left yet. I had! I was sick, I called and apologized. I wanted to do something for the boys, but they are so busy Jaquelyn said Logan wouldn't be upset. I think the boys are having alot of fun. Can't wait to see you both on Sunday. Until nexted time.

Lambert and Melissa