Thursday, February 15, 2007

Revival Services were Great!

It's been a long time since I have been this excited about a Revival meeting. My heart is about to explode from the week that we just had. When Johnna and I got back from the cruise and I realized that Revival started the next morning I have to tell you I was thinking, what have I done? What I done was obey the Lord and He showed up every night and did something special every time. Isn't it always a Great Revival when God shows up. I feel sorry for anybody who had to miss this week. If you were sick or had to work I understand but if you just didn't come I'm sorry that you didn't feel the need to be Revived, maybe you didn't need it but this Preacher sure did and I got what I needed. Thank you Lord for speaking to me.

I am thrilled to tell you that we had 2 teenagers give their lives to Christ this week and they are going to be Baptized real soon. Thanks Tom for what you and others are doing with our teens. I look forward to seeing all of you Sunday.

Kevin

No comments: