Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm back!


Hey everyone I'm back. I'm sorry for not being real consistent in my blog but I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I am putting a picture of my family up because some of my friends that read this haven't seen them in a long time. It's not the best picture we have of us but it is one of the only one on my computer. What I plan on doing on the blog is to share more pictures with you of me and the family. The picture wouldn't look the same today because we have enclosed the carport to make a master bedroom. We worked on mudding the Sheetrock today it won't be much longer and we will move in.
Well we are finding out that there is life after the Cruise. It's not quite as luxurious and easy but it is even better because we are surrounded everyday by the people we love and they love us. Life would be so sad if we had to spend it alone. One thing that I do thank the Lord for everyday is the families that He gave me. That's right I said families meaning Johnna and the boys, mom and dad, Johnna's parents, my brothers and sister and law, all the nieces and nephews, and also all the wonderful people at Emmanuel, and all the other people who know the Lord and consider me to be their brother in Christ. I even have people who are not Christians that I consider to be family. Family, I don't guess I realized how many people that word represents. But when it all comes down to it, it's the ones in the picture that I love the most and want most to please and take care of. I hope that each of you will take time to love the family that God has blessed you with.
Kevin

No comments: