Saturday, February 3, 2007

We Made it to the Boat!

Hey Boys, LOVE YA! What a day, we left the motel this morning (Great Motel) around 6:45 can you believe Johnna beat me getting ready! Our plane left St. Louis about 8:40 (32 degrees).
We landed in Minniapolis (11 degrees below zero) about 11 or so, got back on the plane at some time I forgot but it took us about 3 hours to fly to San Diego. Hey Logan I asked mom if she new what baseball team was in San Diego and she first guest the Angels but then she said Padres. Way to go Mom!

Listen to this we flew over part of the Grand Canyon, pretty big creek! I know all of you have been praying for me and it worked, I am feeling better and the plane ride was just fine. Everything could not have gone smother, well other than our carry on luggage at St. Louis. We were almost strip searched and I told them they would not like to see me that way. Johnna had a few to many beauty supplies in her carry on and I forgot to tell them I had a video camera in a suit case. They are so sensitive.

Oh the weather in San Diego is about 74 today expected to be 85 tommorrow. Not bad. OUR room is awesome. I heard so many say how small the rooms were so I didn't expect much, but Dr. Jeremiah and Karen must have pulled some strings because we have a Great spacious room with our own private balcony, It's along way to the water if I come up missing come find me.

We got on the boat about 3:30 and I started eatting at 4:00. I started with the famous cheeseburger and fries and sweet tea. It was just an appetizer for the main meal at 8:00. Hey as I type, the boat is backing out of the dock. This is COOL. I know there will be alot of typing errors but I'm having to type real fast because this ain't cheap. That's about all I can tell you right now but I'll be on everyday. I don't what time so just keep checking in.

Hey boys before I go I want you to know That as much fun as this is going to be I miss you all very much. Mom will tell you how much when we get home. (let's just put it this way I didn't sleep much last night) I'm proud of you Tanner for the way you played Friday and Saturday, grandpa told me about Saturday. Love you to Logan keep your head up everybody misses sometime. Hey Ethan i love you pal take care of the cows and horses while I'm gone. How was the sports show. tell me about it. See ya!


P.S. Emmanuel you folks are the Greatest I'm telling everybody about you.

Love ya, gotta go to Mexico talk to you tommorrow!

Bro. Kevin
(dad, to Tanner, Logan, Ethan)

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Max says you can get a cheeseburger in Piggott, Ar. Don't drink the water and beware of tequilla as it has a worm already dead.

Ethan says: We went to Sports Show. It wasn't much except a 23 pt. deer. But we still had fun. We fed cows this morning before we left. We went deer hunting this evening but only saw rabbits. We got straw from other barn on highway for roping practice head. Jake, Colt's dog, went with us. He fell out of truck. We sicked him on a coon. The coon won. We roped in the barn tonight. Hope I still remember what you look like when you get home.

Colton says he's enjoing having Ethan to hunt and rope with him.

Billie says these boys are roping everything in sight. The dogs are hiding and my new floor makes great arena for the little roping dummy.

Much Much love from all especially Ethan!!

P.S. Starting adoption papers Monday. Expecting child support soon.