Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back in the hills of Harrison.

Good morning everyone. I sure hope everyone is doing good today. I made it back to Harrison yesterday about 5:30. We had another real good service last night. I'm sad to say that we haven't seen anyone come to know the Lord during the Revival but we will keep preaching and inviting so please pray for me.

Today I am going to be going to a couple of cow sales with Doug Nortons brother. I am really looking forward to spending the day with him and learning more about the cattle business. I know that might not excite you but I just love being around livestock. Isn't it amazing how different God made all of us. The weather is a little wet here but I think it's suppose to clear off tomorrow. It really is beautiful around here. Gotta go to the cow sale, see ya later.

No comments: