Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jesus Saves!


I'm so sorry that I am a few days behind in blogging, let me catch you up on all the happenings. Tuesday morning I had the privilege of sharing Christ with the husband of one of our church members and he committed his life to Christ. It was so cool. The neat thing is that it all started Sunday night after he came to see the movie "Facing the Giants". God used that movie to bring him to Jesus. I am so thankful to be in a church that uses every way possible to bring people to Jesus. I have heard so many wonderful comments about the movie I hope that if you haven't seen the movie "Facing the Giants" that you would go rent it today.
Tuesday night was Cowboy Church and we had another wonderful crowd of about 60 folks. We enjoyed some good old gospel music and then opened up the bible and heard from the Lord. It is so encouraging to go to Cowboy Church. So many of those people are just hungry for the Lord. Please keep us in your prayers as we now have 2 men who need to be baptized. They are both growing in the Lord. Last night I drove to Doniphan, MO to visit with a family who came last week and they don't have a relationship with Christ. Please keep this family in your prayers and I'll keep you up to date on what happens. I want to say thanks to the people from Emmanuel who have been so faithful to come and help in this new church start.
Well tonight we are suppose to have our first baseball game and Ethan is excited. That's right I said Ethan. He has been practicing and working hard at improving his skills and it looks like he is going to be one of our pitchers and he can't wait. Landon Williams is on the same team and they are so fun to watch. Tanner and Logan have already played a few games and they have both done well. They play on a usssa baseball team together and then they both play on separate league teams. Tanner has been playing 3rd base, catcher and pitcher. Logan is a utility player on the infield he plays both shortstop and 2nd base. Logan has been playing on the 14yr old team which has been a little intimidating for him but he is doing fine. Well I better go talk to all of you hopefully tomorrow. Have a great day and I'll tell you about the big game tomorrow.

No comments: