Friday, April 13, 2007

Praise the Lord and Play Ball!!

I know all of you can't wait to hear about Ethan's first big game. Well let me begin by saying that he did great. The coach put him in as the starting pitcher, I couldn't believe it either. Listen to this, he struck out the side in the top of the first inning. Now that sounds great and it was but he did walk 9 batters in the inning, but we choose to focus on the positive. We lost the game 6 to 1 to Marmaduke. It was really fun to watch those kids play baseball and just have fun. Landon Williams did a super job as our catcher. Charles Richardson is our coach and he is Wonderful with those kids. We are suppose to play again tonight if the rain holds off. All three Murray boys play at 8pm in three different towns, I need to hire some drivers if your interested in working for us just leave a comment.

Tom Woolery called yesterday with some more good news that one of the teenagers in the church had trusted Jesus as his Savior. Praise the Lord. This has really been a good week, we are all so blessed. I don't know about you but Johnna and I have been talking and we believe that God is truly up to something great in our church. I am so excited that the baptistery is getting to be used again and again. Keep praying for our community, school, and churches.

I'll be leaving Sunday afternoon to go to Harrison, AR to preach a revival. I was there a year ago when the tornado went thru Marmaduke. It is a good church so pray for me to be used by God. I'll stay in touch with you, love all of you. Have fun this weekend by coming to Emmanuel, I'll see you there.

No comments: