Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm in Harrison, AR.

That's right as you read this blog I am in the hills of Arkansas. I started preaching a revival last night at the Woodland Hills Baptist Church in Harrison, AR. We had a wonderful service with lots of people and a wonderful spirit. This is my 2nd time to be with this church. They have a wonderful church family. I am staying with one of the families in the church. I am already missing home but I will be traveling home tonight after the services to do some business back home tomorrow. (pay my taxes) Please keep us in your prayers.

I really enjoy our services at Emmanuel on Sunday morning. It just seems to me that God is doing some Great things in several families at this time. I am so excited about the 6 people that we will be baptizing when I get home. Please keep praying for our church and me!

I am going to spend some time this morning and take a little walk and talk to the Lord. I look forward to hearing from God. I hope that all of you will do the same. You may not have the time or the energy for a walk, but I do hope that you will make an effort to seek the Lord. God wants a daily relationship with us not just a once a week friendship.

Please pray for Johnna and the boys while I am away. When I'm gone that's one less taxi driver and all three boys have a baseball game tonight in different places. Thankful we have many friends. I hope all three of you boys have a Great Game, I love all of you and I'll see you soon.

I can't leave without saying something about Jackie Robinson. I love baseball and I just want to say that I do believe that the game of baseball is better today because of his great sacrifice. I don't think any of us can really understand the mess that Jackie Robinson endured just to play baseball. I hope that everyone that reads this blog understands that God doesn't look at the outside of a man He looks to the inside. Don't be like many others in our country and draw lines of separation just because of color. There is no place in the church for this kind of action. Thank you Jackie Robinson.

No comments: