Sunday, April 22, 2007

Great time in Harrison, but Great to be home.

Hey everyone I'm sorry for not blogging much lately but I just haven't taken the time to sit down at the computer much lately. I got back from Harrison on Friday morning about 1 a.m. and feels like I have been going ever since. This weekend was filled with ballgames. The Murray boys had 7 baseball games on Saturday. Tanners team finished the day with 2 wins and 1 loss while Logans team finished with 3 wins and 1 loss. Ethan didn't have a ball game but he did go to a horseshow and he finished 1st in the barrael race and 2nd in the barrael pick up and placed in a couple other events. So it was a busy but fun Saturday for us. I love being a dad.

Sunday was wonderful, we had a Great day at church. We had a youth make his decision to trust Christ public and wants to be baptized. It was great to see everyone after being gone for a week. I love preaching revivals but I really miss our church when I'm gone. Sunday night our church decided to buy a new church van. We will be picking it up tomorrow. Praise the Lord.

Well the boys are gone with the youth to a Newsboys and Kutless concert in Poplar Bluff so I think I'll sneak back to the xbox while they are gone. I hope all of you have a great week. I hope to back on a regular basis this week. Stay in touch.

No comments: