Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Worked on the remodeling today.

Well my hands are a little sore from using a shovel on Tuesday. Roger Wegel and myself hooked up the plumbing for the new bathroom at our house. I wasn't much help but I did learn that a big part of plumbing is using a shovel. Roger was wonderful, he is such a servant. The project is taking a little longer than I thought but it will be done one of these days and when it is it will be very nice. I appreciate all that has been done by everyone who has worked on the new addition.

Baseball has just about taken over the Murray house. All 3 of the boys have started their baseball season and I am proud of all of them. Tanner and Logan both played over the weekend and done well. Ethan missed his game last night because he wanted to go with me to Cowboy Church. I am so thankful to have such active boys, it can be a little hectic at times but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Cowboy Church was so wonderful last night. We had 55 in attendance and everything went GReat. I would love to see more people coming but you would just have to be there to understand what kind of spirit we have in that place. The worship just seems to get better each week. Please keep us in your prayers.

Pray for me as I continue to be obedient to the Lord in all that I do. Love ya.

No comments: