Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A day with Logan

I never thought I would say this but I am enjoying going to the orthodontist. Today I had to take Logan to Jonesboro to see the orthodontist. Since we have to go to Jonesboro (1hour 15 minutes) it just about takes all day. This was the second time we have gone together and I told him today after all the fun we had that I want to take him every time. After we got out of there we headed to look for a new xbox game that he had been saving up for from his birthday money. Well we found out they didn't come out with this particular game so we headed home. Lunch was a Sonic burger and onion rings and diet cherry coke. I know I have been eating much better but it was Logan's day and I didn't want to ruin it for him. It was delicious! We laughed and talked all the way home. We took our brand new dent in the door, door won't open, push button starter, broken windshield 1991 Chevy s10. Every time we stopped somewhere we just hoped that nobody stole our wheels. Ha It was a great day, it just goes to show you that you don't have to have all the nicest things to enjoy life. You can even have good day at dentist office. We did! Take time to spend with your kids and make memories, they'll last forever. Oh yeah we took the gravel road home and Logan drove. He's pretty good with a stick shift.

No comments: