Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Gonna be a beautiful day.

Hey everyone I just thought I would let you know that we had another wonderful time at Cowboy Church last night. We had over 60 in attendance with about 10 new faces. It's just great to see God moving in such a different setting. It looks like it is going to be a Beautiful day I hope all of you enjoy it to the fullest. I am on my way to the Hospital in Jonesboro to visit with the Royce Williams family. Royce is having open heart surgery today so please keep this family in your prayers. Tonight is going to be a fun night because I am going to watch the Malden Green Wave play Charleston in the Missouri State Tournament. One of our church members happens to be the voice of the Green Wave. Dave Green is the man, if you can't go to the game catch it on the radio at 6:30. (i forgot what station) Dave does a Great Job I'm thinking about having him do play by play for our church services he is so good.

I've just got to throw in how thankful I am to be a live. God blesses me everyday and I don't deserve it. I am thankful for my Wonderful wife and Great kids I am a blessed man! Hey ya have a Great Day and live the abundantly life.

No comments: