Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break!

Hey everyone I'm sorry I've been a little lazy but I'm on Spring Break! That's right no school bus driving. I haven't opened my computer in a few days but I thought I would catch you up on what's been happening. Well Saturday night was the Youth Rodeo that we go to each month. I always have a great time because I am the announcer and I get to talk all nigh long and play music like a DJ. The boys always have a great time. Ethan won second place in the team roping, he got beat by 2 seconds by Colton Poole and his partner. I was Colton's partner and just before we started to rope Ethan whispered to me "hey dad miss". It was alot of fun. We just have the Finals left and the series will be over. We have made many new friends this winter and look forward to next season.

Monday and Tuesday of this week has been spent Spring cleaning. We have been working really hard around the house. We have made time for a little fun like riding horses, 4 wheelers and a little golf. Today we are going to clean up the camper because we may go camping before the week is over. Last night we went to Cowboy Church and had another wonderful service. God is blessing our efforts in this new church start. Please pray for us this Saturday, we are having a trail ride and hoping to reach some new people.

O.K. that catches you up on the Murray family I'll try to keep you up to date! But we are on Spring Break and you never know when I'll get back to this computer. Hey don't forget Easter Services are just a week away I hope that you have already invited several folks to come and be with us you never know what God will do so don't miss it! You folks are the GREATEST I love you. Hey how about commenting some Good News.

No comments: