Sunday, March 18, 2007

Emmanuel is a GREAT church to call HOME!

I am so thankful to be the pastor of Emmanuel. This morning was wonderful for me as God spoke thru me and TO me. That's right I said to me, I hope that everyone at the services heard from the Lord. We have a task at hand and it is a Large one. The task is to tell folks that Jesus Saves. There are so many who have given up and walked away from God but what they don't know is that God hasn't given up on them. Emmanuel needs to be a place where the two can reunite. How wonderful it is when people who have been away come home. We need more family reunions at Emmanuel. You can help make it happen by being a voice from the Lord inviting others to come home to Jesus. Has it been to long since you were used by God to fill the house of God. We have so much to offer at Emmanuel and people need to know all about it, so please start now telling others about a place where everyone is welcome and that place is called EMMANUEL. I look forward to seeing what God does thru us this week. Everybody come back next with expectations of what God will do. See you then. Praise the Lord.

No comments: