Monday, March 19, 2007

Expect something good to happen.

Hi everybody, last night I talked about how our faith affects how and what we expect to happen to us. It's true when my faith is strong my expectations are high. Just look at the church when is the expectation of church members really high, it's when they are seeking God and following close behind Him. It is then that churches experience Great revivals and Great harvest of lost folks. The reason is because they expect God to great things. It's time to start expecting God to do Great things. The only we it can start is if our faith is increased. Do you need a Faith lift? Start today get in the bible and let God increase your faith. Somebody tell me what you are expecting God to do. I am expecting God to fill His church again!

2 comments:

lyndawoolery said...

I am expecting God to bless my children for a thousand generations, because He said He would. I'm expecting Him to Bless everything I put my hand to , because He said He would. Thank you for staying with the "main thing"

Shelley Grubb said...

I have some good news to share. I have been praying for Jerry to get a job and God answered my prayer yesterday!! ARI called him to go to work. I knew God would be faithful. Jerry had a choice to make Sunday morning, allow Satan to have his way and stay home or press on with God's help and come on to church. Praise the Lord that he chose to press on. I believe because of his faithfulness God blessed him. Thank you Lord!