Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Smile God wants to use you today!

Good Morning everybody. I hope that all of you have a Great day or had a Great day depending on when you read this. It promises to be a beautiful day. Please keep me in your prayers, I will be preaching 2 funerals over the next 2 days. Today at 2pm is the funeral of Phillip Bridgeman and tomorrow is the funeral of Angie Bonds mother. Keep these families in your prayers please.

Last night at Cowboy Church we had a Great time. We had over fifty in attendance which is super. We are planning on having our first outreach event on Saturday March 31. Come join us for our spring trail ride. The trail ride will start at 9am and will include lunch. We will meet at the R bar H arena around 8:15a.m. and leave from there. If you know of anyone who would be interested in going send them my way. If you are not interested at all just pray for us.

Don't forget to be expecting God to do something today. What you expect is often times what happens, good or bad. God is wanting to take us to great places He is just waiting to see if we really want to go. Please for our services between now and Easter, I am asking God to save many people. I am really burdened for people to be saved. I am expecting people to be saved soon.

Maybe today will be the day that God uses us to share the Good News with someone who is ready to accept Him as Savior. Let me know if He uses you!

No comments: