Friday, March 16, 2007



Happy Friday everybody! No school today so I didn't have to drive the little children to school. Wouldn't you know it though the day I could sleep late I woke up at 4:15AM. That's just crazy. I know what some of you are thinking, what am I doing sleeping so late. Well anyway I made it to Hardees and Rudy and myself enjoyed getting our day started off watching the city of Piggott come alive. I just love watching everybody getting there day started. Piggott isn't a perfect place but you got to admit it sure ain't bad when it comes to traffic.

Every morning at Hardee's, Rudy and I have been watching this beagle dog. The dog has been showing up every morning around 8a.m. just like clock work. The manager came over and said why don't you take that dog home, we told her that the dog looked pretty happy right there. She told us that they had been feeding the dog every day for some time. No wonder the dog looks so happy, have you ever had breakfast at Hardee's it's not to bad. That dog would be disappointed if it had to eat some where else. I got to thinking about that and thought about why people show up at Emmanuel and why others don't. It has to be either one of two things, people aren't hungry for God or we aren't serving a very good meal. I have been on my knees in prayer all week seeking God for an Awesome Meal to serve you this week please come this Sunday morning and bring someone with you and expect to get a Great Meal! Bring your appetite! Let's start filling our church like Piggott fills Hardee's.

No comments: