Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hot Rolls!!!!

Let me tell you about Thursday! That's right it started at Hardee's with Rudy and Ethan. Yes Ethan, he wanted to go see what all the excitement was about. I think Rudy was glad to see him, he told Ethan he would be old some day and maybe some young boy would come eat breakfast with him. I love life and I love starting my day off with my Lord and Rudy and this morning I even got to start it with one of my boys. How about this weather! We had to break out the shorts on Thursday. It was a busy day around the house, we cleaned vehicles, mowed the neighbors (2) yard, (Penny Bradshaw, we love her a bunch) washed the house, cleaned the driveway, washed clothes, folded clothes, cleaned the bathroom, you get the point. It was a Great day and the night got even better.

I was asked to preach Thursday night at the Cape County Cowboy Church because the pastors mom had passed away. It is always a privilege to worship with those wonderful folks. Me and Logan and Ethan left Piggott about 3pm and headed that way. Along the way we made a detour in Sikeston at Lambert's restaurant. Need I say any more. Hot Rolls get your Hot rolls. I understand why they call them hot rolls, because after you eat a few you have to be rolled out of there. We enjoyed it so much, it great to have some time with boys and watch them have fun. By the way we were 6 for 6 with no errors. (no dropped rolls)

Cowboy Church was Great they had over 250 people at the service. The music was incredible as always. Every time I go I think to myself it is worth a 2 hour drive one way to go to this service. The boys said I did a good job, Logan told me after the service "I think they really liked you dad" now that's some encouragement.

Well it's Friday and Spring Break is almost over but that's o.k. because we have so much to look forward to. This Sunday we will be taking the Lord's Supper during the morning service and I am really looking forward to remembering the death of Christ. I know that you are, but we should never stop thanking God for the extreme sacrifice that He made for our sins. As we prepare to take the Lord's Supper begin now examining your heart and cleansing it so that when you do take the Lord's Supper you will be taking it with a pure heart. It's the only way to take it biblically. Seek God's forgiveness for the sin that may be in your life and turn from it.

Life is so good, and it's even better when you share it with friends, thanks for being my friend, love all of ya!

No comments: